You are here: Fairness.com > Resources > Are Smarter Gadgets Good for the Pl...

Are Smarter Gadgets Good for the Planet?

Date: June 25, 2009
Author: Celeste LeCompte
QUOTE: Intel regularly describes as the "2%, 98%" rule—that operating info tech contributes only 2% of global carbon emissions and can be used to minimize the other 98%....The widely cited 2% figure looks only at the energy impacts of IT equipment as it's being operated, not as it's being manufactured.

Article MetaInformation:

Key People:
Key Organizations:
Subject & Geographic Categories:

Comments:

;=

That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. http://www.oursnetwork.com/which-is-best-job-to-do/

-- draft vip on November 07, 2018 08:54 AM (view details)

well

I like this post,And I figure that they having a great time to peruse this post,they might take a decent site to make an information,thanks for sharing it to me. lose-weights.us

-- Triple H on November 08, 2018 10:35 AM (view details)

 
*User comments are posted without Fairness.com LLC's prior review or approval, and Fairness.com LLC takes no responsibility for them; please see our Conditions of Service Agreement.