You are here: Fairness.com > Internships
Marketing/Public Relations Internships
Public interest organization Fairness.com LLC offers hands-on Marketing/Public Relations internships working to promote our new NowComment® online discussion software (site: http://nowcomment.com/).
Interns work on a mix of several of the following, based on an intern's personal interests and our needs:
- Write, edit, and evaluate marketing and media relations materials
- Use social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube) to create and strengthen user relationships
- Develop media relationships and develop contacts database
- Interact with users to assess needs and perceptions
- Help spec and test new software features
Important features of the Fairness.com Internships:
- All work is directly related to the intern's interests (no unrelated clerical or administrative duties).
- Online work environment (geographic and time-of-day flexibility). The program is structured for email, web, and occasional phone communications; you can work from school or home anywhere in the country so long as you have broadband Internet access.
- Internships are unpaid, but students can often arrange to receive academic and/or service learning credits for the internship through their faculty advisor or Career Placement Office, and Fairness.com is happy to coordinate with such programs.
- High-speed Internet access during internship work hours
- Directly relevant coursework and/or experience strongly preferred
- Self-reliant work ethic (most of the work will be done independently)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For More Information
Our Internship Application is at: http://www.fairness.com/internships/applic .
About us: In addition to our NowComment software, Fairness.com LLC publishes the non-commercial informational website http://www.fairness.com/, which covers the gamut of fairness-related issues: public policy, consumer protection, family and workplace relationships, professional ethics, international relations, etc.
Please send any questions or inquiries about our internship programs or site to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Arts & Humanities
- Businesses & Organizations
- Computers & Information Technology
- Family & Friends & Interpersonal
- Government & Politics / History
- Health & Medicine
- Law & Justice
- Media & Journalism
- Personal Finance & Career
- Philosophy & Religion
- Recreation & Entertainment
- Science & Technology
- Social Sciences & Groups
- Arctic / Antarctic / Greenland
- Central America / Caribbean
- Eurasia / Central Asia
- Middle East
- North America
- Oceania / AustralAsia
- South America
- About Fairness.com
- Contact Us
- Conditions of Service
- Fair Use Notice
- Advisory Board
Not a current user? Sign up!