You are here: Fairness.com > Internships
Graphic Design Internship
Public interest organization Fairness.com LLC offers a hands-on Graphic Design internship working on NowComment®, our soon-to-launch app that lets large groups hold sophisticated, efficient, and very engaging online document discussions.
Interns work on a mix of several of the following, based on an intern's personal interests and our needs:
- work on an improved user interface
- help us update the overall design of our website (including creation of icons, cartoons, and misc. other graphics)
- interview users to assess their preferences and perceptions
Important features of the Fairness.com Internships:
- All work is directly related to the intern's interests (no unrelated clerical or administrative duties).
- Online work environment (geographic and time-of-day flexibility). The program is structured for email, web, and occasional phone communications; you can work from school or home anywhere in the country so long as you have broadband Internet access.
- Internships are unpaid, but students can often arrange to receive academic and/or service learning credits for the internship through their faculty advisor or Career Placement Office, and Fairness.com is happy to coordinate with such programs.
- Graphic/Visual Design Major or experience is required
- Self-reliant work ethic (most of the work will be done independently)
- Good verbal communication skills
- High-speed Internet access during internship work hours (can be from home or school)
Our Internship Application is here .
Please send any questions or inquiries about our internship programs or site to: email@example.com
About us: In addition to our NowComment software, Fairness.com LLC publishes the non-commercial informational website http://www.fairness.com/, which covers the gamut of fairness-related issues: public policy, consumer protection, family and workplace relationships, professional ethics, international relations, etc.
- Arts & Humanities
- Businesses & Organizations
- Computers & Information Technology
- Family & Friends & Interpersonal
- Government & Politics / History
- Health & Medicine
- Law & Justice
- Media & Journalism
- Personal Finance & Career
- Philosophy & Religion
- Recreation & Entertainment
- Science & Technology
- Social Sciences & Groups
- Arctic / Antarctic / Greenland
- Central America / Caribbean
- Eurasia / Central Asia
- Middle East
- North America
- Oceania / AustralAsia
- South America
- About Fairness.com
- Contact Us
- Conditions of Service
- Fair Use Notice
- Advisory Board
Not a current user? Sign up!